Last Reviewed: March 2022
Hy-Grade proudly provides its services in accordance with regulation 429/07; Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Our policies, practices, procedures, and feedback forms are available upon request in a suitable format along with feedback procedures. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com
Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act
(Ontario regulation 429/07)
It is the policy of Hy-Grade Steel Roofing to make customer service accessible for all people in a way that respects the dignity and independence of those people.
Understanding disabilities and integrating ways to provide services to persons with disabilities will ensure that each customer will have an equal opportunity to access our services.
Hy-Grade will allow animals and support persons, assistive devices, and other aids as required to allow for accessible service where those services are open to the public.
Hy-Grade has made available a feedback process for this standard. All feedback will be reviewed and addressed.
Hy-Grade’s goal is to provide consistent, accessible customer service based on four key principles: Dignity, Independence, Integration, and Equal Opportunity.
Use of Service animals and support persons.
- Hy-Grade will allow the use of service animals and support persons where customers are provided goods and services.
Notice of temporary disruption.
- A notice will be posted should a temporary disruption to services apply and is available in different formats upon request.
- We are committed to ensure that our premises are welcoming and accessible to people with disabilities.
- We are willing to provide necessary alterations to our facility to accommodate people with disabilities as appropriate.
- Feedback can be received in writing through email or letter, or by phone.
- Complaints will be managed in a timely fashion respective to the complaint.
- HR will process all complaints and include upper management in addressing the complaint.
- The HR Department will document feedback.