Spring 2020 Discount
Now is the perfect time to purchase a permanent Hy-Grade Steel Roof
SAVE Up to $2020 on your permanent Hy-Grade Steel Roof
CONVENIENT FINANCING OPTIONS: Monthly payments as low as $49 bi-weekly, OAC.
Spring 2020 Discount terms & conditions…
Quotes must be requested by April 30, 2020
Up to $2020 off
- Hy-Grade roofing consultants have our “manufacturer’s suggested retail price” (MSRP), the best price for the value provided. Each roofing consultant can reduce your price by up to $2020.00
- Your contract must be signed within ten (10) days of the quote date for discount to apply.
- Spring 2020 Discount will be based on the size of the Hy-Grade steel roofing system quoted for your premises specified at the time of contract signing.
- 20 square (2,000 square feet) or more: a typical discount of $2,020 will be applied, depending on the complexity of your roof
- 15-19 square: $1,500 off
- 10-14 square: $1,000 off
- Less than 10 square: $500 off
- Your roofing consultant has all the details for your particular roofing needs.
- Roof consultation (appointment) must be set with your roofing consultant prior to May 15, 2020.
- Once a pricing discount is applied, the customer agrees to allow Hy-Grade to install its permanent steel roofing system at the time of its choosing including winter months.
- Roofs quoted by Hy-Grade prior to March 11, 2020 are NOT eligible for the Spring 2020 Discount
- New construction, Churches and commercial projects are NOT eligible for the Spring 2020 Discount
- This promotion may not be combined with any other Hy-Grade offer, program , discount, sale or promotion.
- Financing options are from leading lending institutions at very competitive interest rates with up to 100% financed less a small deposit. There are “no interest – no payment” options and all loans are open, which means they can be paid off anytime without penalty. All financing is based on approved credit (OAC).
- Your financed monthly payment, as low as $49 bi-weekly, is dependent upon the interest rate, loan term, and total amount to be financed.